We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ambassador Playa

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Motherwell, United...
reviews: 12
Ambassador Playa

We are going to Ambassador in June and I need to know if there is any part of the hotel i should email them to ask for. Also any part I should stay away from!!

Oh does the AIr con work in June?

Thanks in advance

Liverpool, United...
1. Re: Ambassador Playa

do not know about air con, do know a lot of building work going on, terramar next door being refurbished and new gemoloss 26 being built just behind.

manchester uk
2. Re: Ambassador Playa

Myself I would prefer the poolside view but at the Ambassador everything comes has extra if you asked for it. There is a lot of building work going on at the back. So I would make inquires about the front of the hotel overlooking the pool and around the fourth floor. Has for the air cons it worked in January when friends of mine stayed there but it seems it was the only thing working. The manager had not been seen for days and most of the staff were missing. You had to keep hold of your knives and forks and cups and plates. All that may have now been sorted and the hotel again running like it used to with you getting what you paid for without having to fork out extra. Good Luck and have a good holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm