We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 28
Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

I would like to hire a jet ski does anyone know if you can in benidorm down levante beach or the other beach

cornwall uk
reviews: 57
1. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Marco polo jet skis in vilayosa i believe, is the nearest.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Nope!!u can't,

Benidorm, Spain
reviews: 10
3. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Hi Kingmunkee I live next to the Marina and I see dozens of Jetski,s coming in and out of the Marina in Benidorm every day,here is one of the Benidrom Companies that Hires them (Marco Polo) send them an email im sure they will sort you out

www.marcopolo-exp.es/en_html/motosagua.php

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 7
4. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

In all the years I've been going to benidorm I've never seen one jet ski in the water & the link u just published beniben states that u are not allowed to jet ski in Benidorm beach which the poster asked ,

Glasgow, United...
5. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

I agree Hazel, thats why they are 45 mins away.

glasgow
reviews: 1
6. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Dont kno bout hiring thm bt i was there last week n thr was jet ski in sea there was a guy on it thn he just took passengers for 20 minutes or so bt thyr wrr deffo there x

Benidorm, Spain
reviews: 10
7. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Thank god for that Shorty thought I was imagining things lols just watched about 6 Jet Skis leave the Marina and head out towards Peacock Island !!

Apparently the Jet Ski concession is owned by Peter Selles a former European Jet Ski Champion based here in Benidorm !! He is the Guy that had introduced the New Pedaloes,Bouncy Castles in the Sea etc ..

Lovely sunny day here in Beni I will have a stroll down and try to ascertain where they are operating from prices etc ........

;o) Ben

Just been sent this Link by a Poster

benidormallyearround.com/2012/07/beach-attra…

Edited: 3:45 am, August 25, 2012
cornwall uk
reviews: 57
8. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

As i said earlier,Marco polo jet ski, they will sort you out, Villayojasa is only 10mins down the road, 5mile at the most. The reason they dont have hire ones in benidorm is because a little girl was killed by one some years back. They were banned, but as bebi ben says, they seem to be allowed back by the marina.

manchester
9. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

When I was over 4 weeks ago, they were advertised for rent down towards the cable ski area and were moored quite a distance out in the sea. Sorry but don't know what they were charging.

Glasgow, United...
10. Re: Can you hire a jet ski in benidorm

Apologies Ben, I am wrong

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm