We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Pelicanos

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east lothian
Sol Pelicanos

Going to book Pelicanos for April 13,how can I make sure we get this hotel n not the ocas.

Port Glasgow
reviews: 16
11. Re: Sol Pelicanos

Ocas was closed last week when we passed every night.

12. Re: Sol Pelicanos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:41 pm, January 08, 2013
Torremolinos, Spain
13. Re: Sol Pelicanos

Just a heads up Tiggy, bound to be removed not travel related or anything to do with Pelicanos... lol !! OTC is the best place....

cleethorpes
reviews: 1
14. Re: Sol Pelicanos

what is the difference between the hotels. I have heard so many people talk about the two hotels and people saying they do not want to go to one or the other, so i am confused, why do some people want to stay in one of the hotels while others do not.

I know my daughter has just come back and said the all inclusive is bad. She could not believe how bad the all inclusive is and ended up eating out a lot of the time.

Buckingham, United...
reviews: 3
15. Re: Sol Pelicanos

Both fab hotels.

peterborough,cambs
reviews: 19
16. Re: Sol Pelicanos

Well known for food being awful,been twice, thought first time would've been a one off, but it wasn't.....never again!

17. Re: Sol Pelicanos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm