We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Wedding in Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham UK
reviews: 11
Beach Wedding in Benidorm

Hi All,

My partner and i will be getting married in the UK on the 6th July 2012 before flying out to Benidorm the next day for our honeymoon. Whilst in Benidorm we would like our wedding blessed preferably on the beach. Can anybody help me with how i can arrange this from the UK please and at the lowest cost possible?

Many thanks

Darron & Carrie

Benidorm
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
reviews: 30
1. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

See if this guy can help: http://www.alicantecelebrant.webs.com/

Newcastle, United...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

Watch out for paragliding fat guys.

It ruined Madge's day!

3. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:33 am, June 09, 2012
4. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, February 05, 2012
Torremolinos, Spain
5. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

It's even more interesting that the guy in the link posted in post # 1 has the same surname as the guy in the story above!! Wonder if they're related or false names??

CB

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
reviews: 4
6. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

I assume that one or both of you (nenaghboy) are either Spanish, or have legal residency in Spain, coz if not the bloke was misleading you all along., you CAN NOT get married in Spain unless either of the above are true. This applies to everyone Gay or Straight. Spain has strict rules on this. Im sorry you were conned. And CB is right that looks fishy with the names being almost the same.....

dublin, ireland
reviews: 15
7. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

thank you we were defrauded but were the second couple to enter into civil partnership in Ireland last year this is mcclean's photo

Edited: 9:38 am, February 05, 2012
dublin, ireland
reviews: 15
8. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

you can see a video on youtube titled Alicante Celebrant in which McClean uses our photographs without authorisation taken at the Alfonso XIII hotel in Seville-we are the couple in the pink waistcoats

Yarm
reviews: 32
9. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

Paul

I thought you could get married in Spain as long as you were Catholic?

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
reviews: 4
10. Re: Beach Wedding in Benidorm

Surely now you know where he is, you can push for some action to be taken to stop others being defrauded too. I hope you get some sort of result from this. Glad you finally got what you wanted (elsewhere)