We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tattoo shop in benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 9
tattoo shop in benidorm

Hi, has anyone had a tattoo done in Benidorm and was it ok? Or has anyone used the tattoo shop just round from the Rio Park? Ty

74 replies to this topic
Benidorm
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
reviews: 28
1. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

pyscholisa is our resident tattoo expert, I am sure she will give you some pointers.

scotland
reviews: 14
2. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

Hi 21lin iv'e had a few done in beni over the last couple of years i go to cobra international tattoos its at 37 calle almedia in the old town. its british run by a guy called darren whiteing there is also another artist called leandro who works there IMO they are great

hope this helps :-)

Benidorm, Spain
3. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

(Thanks dgutte! lol)

Yep Cobra in the old town is ok, but there's another British owned/run place called Beyond Reality. It's near Torre Principado.. Steve is the guy who owns it and he's the main (only?) tattooist. They're very reasonable and extremely professional and talented. He can do freehand work as well as copying the flash stuff he's got on his walls. He's done quite a few of mine, including retouching one that I had done out here previously and wasn't impressed with (until Steve rectified it for me)!!!

london
reviews: 11
4. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

I'm not into tattoos, went thru the latter teens years and had a few done, but I suppose the likes of Becks and so many professional football players seemed to get plastered now and make it more media coverage but whilst I was in Beni last year me and a mate wandered around the top in Rincon end right near beach and Marianos (Beach side one) and came a cross a really good studio with some fantastic designs and seemed a really good one, is that the one near Torre Principado you mean lisa ? I ask cause I'm not quite shore where Principado is , is it that high rise building with a sharp tapered roof that stands out like a sore thumb on such as Beni photos on Frickr.

Stoke-on-Trent...
5. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

Totally agree with you.

Had my first tattoo done by Steve & he was brilliant with me & I love the finished tattoo..I would highly recommend Beyond reality & Steve's work.

northumberland
reviews: 13
6. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

my m8 got his tattoo done by steve in torri prinsapado right next to the ace of spades pub it was fantastic a mouri design on his leg it cost 120 euro and it was done in just over 1hr he is spot on but book as soon as you get there as he was busy the same tattoo over here would be twice the price

london
reviews: 1
7. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

its not the price its the quality

united kingdom
reviews: 12
8. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

My son goes to one up past the perla thats all i know but hes had one done for the past 3 yrs and the guys work has been well done ...mazza

Benidorm, Spain
9. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

ccbloom, I can assure you there's nothing wrong with the quality of Steve's work!

northumberland
reviews: 13
10. Re: tattoo shop in benidorm

spot on lisa beleve me his work is brill and i should know seen it first hand iv seen some tats done over here were you pay twice as much and they have been crap

Reply to: tattoo shop in benidorm
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm