We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forums for younger people / teens visiting benidorm..

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Forums for younger people / teens visiting benidorm..

I hope this is allowed... I know its a bit like advertising but I thought I would help out the younger people visiting here that want information on the bars and clubs as the forums here are not really mainly aimed at younger people I dont think.

…invisionfree.com/AroundBenidormForumz/…

Is really good for getting any information on bars / clubs / and other entertainment for the younger ones among us.

manchester uk
1. Re: Forums for younger people / teens visiting benidorm..

I think this site caters to everyone's needs and taste in Benidorm from the young to the not so young. If you ask the right questions.

state your age state your taste and say where you are staying help

to get the reply you need by first giving out the information So many times people come on and ask how do i get to such a bar. how is anyone able to answer that if they do not know were the questioner is going from. Just put a little more thought into your questions.

2. Re: Forums for younger people / teens visiting benidorm..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm