We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re betty boop

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
re betty boop

i would be gratefull if you could get me the address. i cant go away till end of may re gcse,s lol. but i may be able to order from them direct. or try to get a day over there. i am desperate. its all she wants, thankyou for your reply.

dorset
reviews: 8
1. Re: re betty boop

Hi - if you are looking for some Betty Boop, I saw some in a shop in the indoor market this month. It was in a shop at one end of the market in the Levante/Rincon end of town.

west midlands
2. Re: re betty boop

i also have a daughter who is a betty boop fanatic. she posted a question about betty boop shops, and the replies were that there were lots of betty boop shops. i now have to spend 7 days hunting out every betty boop shop in benidorm. if we find any bedding or curtains we will post a reply, if you dont go before us. we go in two weeks time.

Coventry, United...
reviews: 32
3. Re: re betty boop

Hi scarpetta,yes i will try and get the email address for you also the name of the shop,when i go next week.

Benidorm
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
reviews: 26
4. Re: re betty boop

There is a toy/child clothes shop right next to the Mederia Centro hotel.

It sells all sorts but I noticed a few Betty Boop stuff in the window this morning.

http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/madeira/

You can see the shop (just) in the right corner of the picture. That website also has a map.

Coventry, United...
reviews: 32
5. Re: re betty boop

Hi just back from benidorm and went to the shop i told you about but the two times i went it was closed so all i can tell you is the shops name and where about it is.

The shop is called JAYPA i could not see the street name but if you were in the old town where all the nice big shops are you will see a very bright yellow building which is a photo shop,go passed this towards a taxi rank which is on the corner,go pass a sports shop and then you will see jaypa,in the window i could see bedding and towels,if you still cannot find it ask where the saga hotel called ore negro as its on the same street ,

england
6. Re: re betty boop

i would like to thank you. will be going in a few weeks. she will be pleased.

7. Re: re betty boop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm