We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pamplona to Ibiza

Which Pamplona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Pamplona to Ibiza

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I will be in Pamplona for the running of the bulls and then our next stop on our trip will be Ibiza. Just working out cost of flights it's a tad expensive direct from Pamplona. Is the best option to go to Barcelona and fly from there or is there some hidden way using coach/ferry that is cheaper?

Appreciate any tips, cheers

Reece

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia
reviews: 325
1. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

Other closer airports to consider are; San Sebastian Airport and Bilbao Airport. Not sure if either fly to Ibiza but worth a look.

Cherry Hill, New...
reviews: 123
2. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

We have flown from Biarritz to get to the post fiesta beach in the past. It's an easy drive from Pamplona.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia
reviews: 325
3. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

I love the road between Biarritz and Pamplona. I prefer the 'old' road that takes a little longer but there aren't any tolls. In fact I made a video of the drive here: biarritzairporttransfers.com/Biarritz-to-Pam…

However, there aren't any flights to Ibiza from Biarritz airport. This is a list of the current destinations; Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Geneva, Lille, London Stansted, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Paris, Rotterdam, Stockholm and Strasbourg.

They are planning a few more destinations in the future. I think maybe Moscow, Istanbul, Casablanca and Rome.

South Australia
reviews: 12
4. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

Bus Pamplona to Barcelona www.alsa.es

Train Pamplona to Barcelona www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html

Ferry Barcelona to Ibiza www.balearia.es

Flights Barcelona to Ibiza www.vueling.com

www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com

www.spain.info

Brisbane, Australia
5. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

Champion - thanks Nuri :)

6. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:12 am, March 03, 2013
7. Re: Pamplona to Ibiza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 31, 2014