We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running of the Bulls, 2013

Which Pamplona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yakima, Washington
reviews: 111
Running of the Bulls, 2013

I am planning on heading to Pamplona (and the rest of Spain) for the festival in 2013. Since hotels fill up quickly, as well as good location rental apartments, I would appreciate any information from the community regarding the best places to stay. We are not necessarily on a budget, but don't need four star accommodations. The only necessity is that the place is within walking distance to the festival. There will be 5 of us, so apartment rental might be cheaper, but I don't know what is out there. All help is appreciated!

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

Hotels www.venere.com

Apartments www.vrbo.com

Train Madrid to Pamplona www.renfe.es

Yakima, Washington
2. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

I'm looking for advice regarding specific hotels. If anyone has any places they personally recommend, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cherry Hill, New...
reviews: 118
3. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

We always stay at the Maissonave: central location, a lot of old school fiesta action, good people, parking garage.

Walt Disney World...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

I am planning to look up hotels through Interval International. As a member I have gotten incredible deals and hope to book something in the next few weeks. Anyone do something similar?

5. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:03 am, March 03, 2013
Austin, Texas
6. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

We are also planning a trip in 2013. We have 8 in our party, so we are looking for a hotel. Is it easier to take a train from Barcelona or rent a car?

Any and all suggestions would be great.

Cherry Hill, New...
reviews: 118
7. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

It's an easy drive with plenty of places for nice stops. Don't rent a big car though, as parking in Pamplona is sometimes painful.

8. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:03 pm, September 03, 2012
Yakima, Washington
9. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

I booked at Hotel Eslava, as it was the only one with rooms and taking reservations now. Any insight on this hotel would be appreciated!

Hoboken, NJ
reviews: 13
10. Re: Running of the Bulls, 2013

We also stayed at Maisonnave this yr for the festivale. If you want to be right in the middle of the action and crawling distence from everything, this is the place. They also have underground parking, as we drove in from Barcelona, it worked out great! The rooms are modest and standard, the air con is like the rest of europe.."luke cold"...but you cannot ask for a better location..the down side is you may experience singing outside your window at all hours of the day and night!! Enjoy!!