We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

Which Pamplona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

I was very excited today to see that Hotel Villava is offering reasonable prices for a double hotel room during San Fermin!

Boyfriend and I will be there on July 12th! Really looking forward to it.

Now we just need to find a balcony!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 16
1. Re: Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

Hotel Villava is not exactly in Pamplona. It's in a community north of Burlada, which puts you a few kilometers from the old city. There is a bus, so you'll have to check the schedule.

Victoria
2. Re: Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look up that bus schedule. Once again my spanish skills will be put to the test!

We're not too concerned about the distance. Luckily we are pretty fast little runners. As long as I can wake my boyfriend up to run with me... we should get there in about 20 minutes. Worth it for us to go cheap and be able to see the running!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 16
3. Re: Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

The crowds will be a little lighter on the 13th and 14th, but a balcony is still the best way to watch the encierro.

Victoria
4. Re: Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

I would just like to say that hotel villava worked out great, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place for the running of the bulls. It was only 85 euro for the two of us. The busses ran all day and night. It was only about a 15 minute bus ride from the bus station (the number 7) or downtown (the number 4). It was nice to have a little getaway too. They gave us free scarves and lots of information about the festival. And it was all available last minute (well, last minute in San Fermin terms, a month ahead).

Hope everyone had fun!!

5. Re: Hotel Villava - Found a cheap price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 19, 2011