We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Cartegena

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
reviews: 4
Hotels Cartegena

Hi

We are going back to Murcia for 2 weeks, Sep 08, staying near Mazarron again.

Can anyone recommend an hotel, reasonably situated to shops/harbour etc. My daughter, age 19 is coming with us the first week, so we thought we'd go there for couple of days and maybe do some shopping.

Grateful for any suggestions!

Jackie

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Hotels Cartegena

Hi Jackie,

Some friends of ours stopped in the NH hotel in Cartagena and really recommended it to us. It is right by the port and shopping area, has underground parking and they said the room was lovely. I've posted the main website below but I know they shopped around and found a really good deal on the web - hopefully you will too as you are outside the main school holidays.

http://www.nh-hotels.com/

Hope this helps,

kind regards,

Martine

newcastle upon tyne
reviews: 4
2. Re: Hotels Cartegena

Hi Martine

Thanks very much for your recommendation. Will certainly look into that!

Jackie

LANCASHIRE
3. Re: Hotels Cartegena

Hi Jackie

I read your post about going to Mazarron last yearr. We have booked a villa on the Mazarron Country Club for July this year.

Did you enjoy the are and can you recommend any sightseeing/ restaurants etc?

Thanks

4. Re: Hotels Cartegena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Murcia