We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torre-Pacheco

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
reviews: 9
Torre-Pacheco

Staying at the Mar Menor in October for 5 days golf holiday 12 lads,, age range 20 yrs to 50 yrs. Is there anything at Torre-Pacheco,restaurants,bars etc worth looking at.Anyone know how far Murcia is from Mar Menor for a night out ,or any other suggestions for nights out

Bromley Kent
reviews: 2
1. Re: Torre-Pacheco

Murcia city to Mar Menor about 40 mins by car!

Not sure how much there is a TP - never been - but have never been told to go - if you see what I mean!

Try out Los Alcazares and/ or Cartagena perhaps.

Yorkshire
reviews: 9
2. Re: Torre-Pacheco

Cheers for the reply, can't find anything on TP but take your point about no one recommending it

Bromley Kent
reviews: 2
3. Re: Torre-Pacheco

When we are out in spain I always read the local ex pat free papers.

TP often features and so I get the impression that it is a small spanish town, rather than a tourist mecca - if you see what I mean!

As I recall, it is not far from a new shopping mall (!) Parque Meditterane (??) and it is well located for golf - that area is drowning in new golf courses!!

4. Re: Torre-Pacheco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Murcia