We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 45
Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

Hi,

Can someone recommend me a reliable website that sales tickets to the Spanish League (La Liga / Liga BBVA) ?

If I need to be more specific, tickets to Real Madrid's games.

Thanks !

Colmenar Viejo...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

This may help:

ticketmaster.es/nav/…index.html

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,346
2. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

liorv3:

Here is the Real Madrid website where you can buy tickets:

www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Home.htm

London, United...
reviews: 44
3. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

I just posted something similar, they are all very expensive tickets, 295Euros per ticket, any tips on when to buy or when tickets go on sale so I can get them cheaper? thank you!

London, United...
reviews: 44
4. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

I saw some tickets on Viagogo, anyone know if they are a reliable website? thank you

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 3
5. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

We're going to be in Madrid mid-September and were wondering the same thing. All suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 45
6. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

Thank you for your help !

We'll be in Madrid in the end of September and there's a really interesting game - Real Madrid Vs. Atletico Madrid in 9/29/2013. The tickets everywhere are really expensive, 200$ for tickets in the worst place in the stadium !

I also saw the tickets in Viagogo but I don't know if this site is reliable.

Real Madrid's official site leads to TicketMaster but the site says that there's "0 available seats, 53 hospitality seats" - but I don't know what "hospitality seats" means !

Viagogo's offers and purchase process look much better but I don't know if this site is reliable.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks !

SFSD
7. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

Only VIP seats are available at the moment. Regular priced seats (50-150) go onsale a week or two before the game is played. A lot of people usually do not have getting tickets the day of, but if you want the security of knowing you have the tickets, you can go online a week or two before hand to buy them and get them at will call,.

8. Re: Spanish League (La Liga) tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 24, 2014