We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
trip_too_far
reviews: 23
Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

One traveller recommended this tour - http://www.madridvision.es/en/rutas.php?s=1

It looks fantastic with a one day ticket costing €16 and a two day ticket for €19. What do others think? I'm wondering if it's too good to be true? Thanks.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
reviews: 35
1. Re: Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

Yes, this is a great way to familiarise yourself with the city. You can choose to ride around the route or get on and off whenever you please, then catch the next bus. We always take these tours when in a different city and have taken the Madrid tour.

You do not need to decide immediately, as tickets can be purchased on the bus.

Barcelona, Spain
2. Re: Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

yes it's a good option to get an overview of the city and to reach some more distant sights. i would use it just for a day as most sights in madrid are walking distance or very easy to reach with regular public transport

London
reviews: 27
3. Re: Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

Yes I would highly recommend this tour bus. I actually did both the new & old tours. Very informative and like others have said, you can use as hop on off, which I found very useful. I used it almost like a cab - got off at a stop of interest then got back on, when I was ready and so on......

Port Saint Lucie...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
reviews: 12
4. Re: Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

Yes they are great way to see the city. We have used them in other cities. They do have there problems. Sometimes they are crouded and you can't set with your friends, but most of all, the earplugs do not work in the receptacles, but if you can live with that, they are great. I think its the best way to see the city. Have fun

5. Re: Madrid Vision Bus Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 13, 2010