We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the admission fees to the attractions?

Which Gibraltar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Florida
What is the admission fees to the attractions?

Is there separate admission fees to the attractions in the Upper Rock Nature Reserve or is there only a single fee that covers them all. I am interested in both ways as it may turn out that I don't have enough time to see all.

Is there a web site that lists times and prices?

I have heard that walking across the border is best as car delays can be very long. Is this true?

If so where would I park and how much does it cost?

What is the cost on the local bus and is there an all day pass?

Gibraltar
Destination Expert
for Gibraltar
reviews: 8
1. Re: What is the admission fees to the attractions?

You can read more about the attractions and tickets prices here:

www.gibraltarinfo.gi/gibraltar-tickets.aspx

The border situation is different every day, so its hard to predict whether there would be a long vehicle or pedestrian queue. Having said that, its really quite unnecessary to have a vehicle for a day trip. There are several secured car parks in La Linea, and these are all well signposted.

There are two bus companies in Gibraltar, one of which operates only one route (route number 5)- from the border to the town center. An all day/return ticket for this bus is £1.50/ E2,00

The other bus company operates several routes all around Gibraltar. An all day pass bought on one of these buses will entitle you to travel on any of the routes operated by this company. Any all day pass costs £2.25/ E2.75.

You can get more information about buses in Gibraltar here:

http://www.gibraltarbus.com/

2. Re: What is the admission fees to the attractions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gibraltar