We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Gib from Malaga airport

Which Gibraltar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
reviews: 43
Getting to Gib from Malaga airport

Hi all,

What's the best way to get to and Gib if your flying into Malaga?

I have looked at transfer companies but they are charging around £200!

I will be travelling in December and returning to Malaga airport on the Sunday, any help and advise is welcome.

Regards

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Gibraltar
reviews: 34
1. Re: Getting to Gib from Malaga airport

You could get the bus from Malaga airport to Marbella bus station and then get a bus from there to La Linea which is the Spanish town right by Gibraltar. You can then walk from the bus station in La Linea to the border, it'll take 5 min. Definitely a lot cheaper than £200

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 65
2. Re: Getting to Gib from Malaga airport

I know another variant with the buses :) You can get to the Malaga bus station by aerobus (every 15 minutes I guess) and than there is a bus between Malaga and La Linea by Avanzabus. It will cost 16 euros and you can order the tickets online but it takes 3 hours...

Personally I would recommend you to rent the car right at the airport.

Malaga, Spain
reviews: 69
3. Re: Getting to Gib from Malaga airport

What dates please, as there may be another option.

4. Re: Getting to Gib from Malaga airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gibraltar