We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Which Gibraltar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, Lancashire
Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

We will be in Gibraltar for three days at the end of this week, was wondering if it is possible to book a trip from Gibraltar up to Puerto Banus for the day/afternoon. If so, what sort of cost would we be looking at and who should we book through, thanks in advance

Spain
reviews: 71
1. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Just do it yourself. Get the Marbella bus times from www.portillo.es it takes about an hour and a half. You can ask the bus driver to stop at Puerto Banus (there is a massive El Corte Ingles by the bus stop) and stroll on down to the port or get on a local bus (same stop) to Marbella town. It´s really easy. Cost is about (from memory) 6-7 e each way.

Preston, Lancashire
2. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Thanks Spanish Scouse, sorry would we catch the bus from Gibraltar or go over the border into Spain, cheers

Preston, Lancashire
3. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Sorry another question, is there an English translation of this page anywhere

Spain
4. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Sorry I should have mentioned you get the bus from La Linea. The bus station is literally over the border. There is a website in English I'll e mail it to you when I get home I'm on my phone now and it's a pain!

Surrey
reviews: 36
5. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Hi there could you email me this info too?

Surrey
reviews: 36
6. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

Sorry it's leeks4@hotmail.com thanks

Shelley

Spain
7. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

If you select your city from the left hand side it should show all buses

http://www.andalucia.com/travel/bus/

8. Re: Puerto Banus from Gibraltar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 16, 2014