We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Arrival may 3rd

Which Vigo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 35
Cruise Arrival may 3rd

Hi there... Please forgive me... I know this question must of been asked before.... but at 35 cents a minute Internet time... My research skills are not that good.

We arrive May 3rd at 10 am at Vigo port and must be back on boat at 5pm. Is there step by step instructions on how we can get to town highlights (Santiago de Compostela ) and back to ship safely for our departure?

Any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks, Colin

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
reviews: 9
1. Re: Cruise Arrival may 3rd

I think a step by step guide would be impossible to produce as each ship has different timeslots in port.

However I have written a good second best with the following article.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187509-c89385/Vigo:S…

NJ
reviews: 4
2. Re: Cruise Arrival may 3rd

We will be in Vigo in July and are planning to go to Santiago by train. However, our ship is in port from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, which gives us more wriggle room.

Unless you are planning on taking a cab, I suggest you use the Ship's excursion for Santiago and play it safe because the train and bus schedules are unlikely to allow you any time in Santiago.

3. Re: Cruise Arrival may 3rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 28, 2010