We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park playa bara

Which Tarragona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South London
reviews: 2
park playa bara

hey

has anyone been to the park playa bara site in tarragona? i have heard good reviews, but i am quite worried about how big the site is, as my husband has bad hips! how long does it take to walk from the very edge of the site to the swimming pool!?

is there much entertainment for teenagers, i have a 16 year-old girl, and a 14-year old son.

we will be there from august 13th - 26th, and we are driving! does anyone know any good routes to take through france or the top of spain?

any info would be much appreciated, and if anyone is going around the same time it would be good to hear from you!

thanks, susan

north yorkshire
reviews: 18
21. Re: park playa bara

When we were there at easter my hubby swam every day in swim shorts. Mind you, they weren't the huge baggy things that come right down to the knees so that might make a difference!

north yorkshire
reviews: 18
22. Re: park playa bara

However, the life guard did ask him to take his glasses off until he pointed out that the lenses were plastic! That does suggest that they're more worried about glass inthe pool than swim shorts -sensible really.

Dover, United...
23. Re: park playa bara

My partner and I are thinking about going here in June and were wondering if anyone has any experience of booking as a same-sex (female in our case) couple? It says on the Eurocamp website that single-sex parties are not permitted, but we really like the look of the place!

Thanks,

Carolyn

Cork
reviews: 1
24. Re: park playa bara

Can anybody tell me where the canvas tents are pitched please?

Or any other tips. Booked for first two weeks of July. Friends staying in bunglows and just wondering if Canvastents and bunglows are far apart

25. Re: park playa bara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, December 04, 2009