We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sitges - how do I get there?

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Sitges - how do I get there?

Hello - looking at a few nights in Sitges. Probably travelling from Amsterdam and flying into Barcelona. What is the best way to get to Sitges - we will have 4 people and luggage.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight
reviews: 180
1. Re: Sitges - how do I get there?

Personally I use the Mon Bus. Leaves from bus stand 7 ( the one nearest the terminal) at Terminal 1. Cost €5.75 each, you can stow bags under the bus.

www.monbus.cat

Brisbane
2. Re: Sitges - how do I get there?

Thanks so much - will use the bus.

New York City, New...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Sitges - how do I get there?

There is also a train that goes from BCN to Sitges. Plenty of room with luggage. Very easy and you get to see the coast. I remember it being 10e. Look into it.

South Australia
reviews: 12
4. Re: Sitges - how do I get there?

Sitges to Barcelona trains renfe.com/viajeros/…index.html

Edited: 5:15 pm, December 08, 2013
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,433
5. Re: Sitges - how do I get there?

Maddog:

You can take the Cercanias train from the Sants Station. The train takes half an hour.

Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

6. Re: Sitges - how do I get there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 10, 2014