We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SMA baby milk

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Devon
reviews: 11
SMA baby milk

Hi there

Apologies if this question has been asked in the past: . Is SMA baby formula milk easily available in Sitges? Baby will be four months old when we travel. We will be bringing some with us but would be helpful to know if it is available just in case we run out.

Thank you!

United Kingdom
reviews: 2
1. Re: SMA baby milk

Can't remember that question being asked before - and afraid don't know the answer! Other than to say there are plenty of pharmacies in Sitges - the main one being in the Cap de la Vila (the main square) - where such a thing should be available. I shouldn't expect Spanish babies to be much different from English in their feeding habits - but I may be wrong!

Hopefully someone will be abale to give a definitive answer.

Devon
2. Re: SMA baby milk

Thank you SitgesLover for taking the time to reply anyway!

camberley
reviews: 15
3. Re: SMA baby milk

You could try this place that stocks British food in Sitges. Their Barcelona store stocks Farleys rusks and heinz baby porridge so it's possible. If they do check the price as I've heard, though can't confirm, that you pay much more there than in the UK so you might be better off with the hassle of taking it with you

barcelona-metropolitan.com/locations/…

email: sitges@atasteofhome.eu.com

Devon
4. Re: SMA baby milk

Thanks dhp101 - On reflection I think we will, as you suggest, just ensure we have enough with us. As you say, it is less hassle - and probably cheaper in the long run!

Maz.

5. Re: SMA baby milk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 15, 2014