We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gay bars open for New Year's Eve

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 42
Gay bars open for New Year's Eve

Hi we are frequent visitors to Sitges but normally no later than September. We are planning to spend this new year 2013/14 in Sitges. Can anyone tell me what bars are open around that period before we book flights & hotels. Of course we expect it to be quieter than the summer months, but how quiet we just don't know!

Thanks for the advice

United Kingdom
reviews: 2
1. Re: Gay bars open for New Year's Eve

I think you'll find plenty of places, both bars and restaurants - of all persuasions - open for New Year's Eve. We've just returned from our place there (though not there for New Year) but friends told us of going out on the night, and there were still lots of posters around advertising New Year 'specials'.

London, United...
reviews: 64
2. Re: Gay bars open for New Year's Eve

New Years Eve was very good here in Sitges, as I live here I can vouch for that!

Most of the gay bars were open, (Queenz, Oreks, DSB) were open.

Restaurants do tend to hike their prices up a lot though for this one evening.

We found it good to have a good dinner at home, then go to the bars clubs for midnight.

The bars were busy, and a really friendly and more 'local' crowd

3. Re: Gay bars open for New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2014