We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sitges hills villas

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
reviews: 1
sitges hills villas

does anyone have any info/reviews on this company(in particular, apartment MARTINI) that they manage ?? Communication with this company is erratic & they only accept bank transfer payments, no credit card facilities !

Edited: 7:32 am, September 03, 2012
20 replies to this topic
1. Re: sitges hills villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, October 05, 2012

United Kingdom
reviews: 2
2. Re: sitges hills villas

Have checked out Sitges Hills web site: they do have some fabulous properties!

London, United...
3. Re: sitges hills villas

have booked this apartment from next monday for 9 nights with Sitges Hills so hopefully its ok, yes was a bit erractic had to remind them when the final payment was due and email delays but otherwise seems fine... well lets hope so!!

Cardiff, United...
4. Re: sitges hills villas

You & me both !!!!!! let me know how it went , we,re now booked in on the 20th !!!!

enjoy !

Olivella, Spain
5. Re: sitges hills villas

Hi! This is Ali from Sitges Hills Villas - Sorry for the erratic communication the last two weeks. We have been travelling back to the UK and taking some time to be with my kids before they go back to school and firefighting any urgent enquires and deposits. Anya and I run Sitges Hills Villas together and have been doing so for the last two years. I think its now time we expand so we can have a holiday! Hope you enjoy your stay at Martini. best regards, Ali

Cardiff, United...
6. Re: sitges hills villas

An expansion at improves communication with prospective "customers", would,I am sure, enhance the company,s reputation !

Long-range weather forecasts are for storms for our time at Martini, sincerely hope they are wrong !!!!!

Cardiff, United...
7. Re: sitges hills villas

An expansion that improves communication with prospective & existing "customers" would, I am sure, enhance the company,s reputation.

Weather forecast for our week at Martini is for storms ! Hope that is wrong !

Edited: 3:04 am, September 05, 2012
Falkirk, United...
reviews: 8
8. Re: sitges hills villas

We have Villa Arago booked in September - all booking and communication has been great and easy. Ali has answered all our questions and been really helpful in organising our trip. I hope everyone enjoys their visit!

Cardiff, United...
9. Re: sitges hills villas

Glad your booking trouble-free ! I,m sure we will all enjoy ourselves immensely & that all will be as promised by Sitges Hills Villas.

London, United...
10. Re: sitges hills villas

We used Sitges Divina holidays! MISTAKE!!!!!

I would advise anyone to steer well clear of this company!! The way they do business is extremely unprofessional and border on complete incompetance. We rented accomodation therough themn in Summer 2012 and it was a completely regrettable experience.

Less than 48 hours prior to our arrival that villa we rented is no longer available. By this time half of our party has already departed for holiday. We had to rent another villa at the last minute at a SIGNIFICANT premium and scramble around trying to sort it out.

During our time at the property we employed your cleaners to clean the property and even this was done to sub standard and not what we agreed on or paid for.

The representative we dealt with was called Sarah (if thats her real name - she is highly elusive and irresponsive!).

It has now been over a month and we are still struggling to get our 1,800 Euro deposit back from Sitges Divina Holidays!! Firstly, we were not informed at any time that the deposit would be debited from the card - normal practice is just to hold the card details. Upon processing the card machine printed the first copy but when printing the customer copy, the machine conveniently ran out of paper. No attempt was made by Sarah to refill the cartridge and supply us with proof of payment however; we were assured that this would not deter any refund taking place after our departure. And yet we are still waiting!!!

Whilst on holiday we inquired from Sarah about doin excursions to the winelands - she phoned back in the week saying she has found one we can do at 125 euros per head. We then phoned the tourism board in Sitges and established the EXACT same excursion costs 55 euros a head - she was trying to trick us out of 70 euro a head which would have meant a nice 770 euros in her pocket! Dodgy!

All in all a completely unpleasant experience! Stay away from this company as far as you can!!

Reply to: sitges hills villas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted