We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ayr, United Kingdom
reviews: 2
transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Can anybody recommend a firm who will pick up our party of 8 people from Barcelona Airport and take us to our villa in Sitges?

United Kingdom
1. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

One suggestion would be to get the train to Sitges and then 2 taxis from Sitges railway station.

United Kingdom
2. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

p.s. whereabouts is your villa?

Ayr, United Kingdom
3. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Vinyet area which I believe is near the Centre.

United Kingdom
4. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Vinyet is at the far end of town towards the Terramar Hotel: a very nice area, but about 15/20minutes walk along the sea front to the town centre.

Ayr, United Kingdom
5. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

The address is Calle Del Mossen Joan Lloberas 25. We specifically asked to be close to town as one of our party has walking problems as she is just getting over a pretty serious illness.

United Kingdom
6. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

I've looked up your road on Google Map: it's not actually as far as the Terramar, so a couple of minutes walk down to the promenade and maybe 10/15minutes into the heart of town.

London, United...
reviews: 86
7. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

I was in Sitges with my family two weeks ago and we used ZIPtransfers.com (to transport 12 of us from BCN airport to Sitges). They were efficient, reliable and reasonably priced with a good range of vehicles.

Paris, France
8. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Hi,

I am very sorry to disturb you.

I was looking for information about a villa we rent for this summer at the same adress you stayed.

Because I am very carrful and worried, could you please confirm that you had no trouble with this rent, and the proprietor is well DORA SANCHEZ?

Thanks in advance for your help if you can, and again my apologize for disturbing you.

I am from Paris, in France.

Best regard

GG

Ayr, United Kingdom
9. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Sorry I just noticed your message. I confirm that it is the same villa. We had no problems with the rental of the villa. However, there were more steps around the villa than we were led to believe. This was only a problem for us because one of our party had a wheelchair. Also the distance to nearest shop 15 to 20 minutes walk. The villa's decor was a bit tired, but maybe it will be redecorated by the time you go. Also the cleanliness could have been better. Having said that, sitges is a nice town. We were in a quiet area and the beach was lovely.

I hope you have a great holiday.

South Australia
reviews: 12
10. Re: transport for 8 people from Barcelona airport to Sitges

Bus Barcelona El Prat airport to Sitges www.monbus.cat