We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex UK
reviews: 11
Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

I see this hotel is now taking bookings for October...can anyone tell me what it is looking like - good place to stay?

London
reviews: 16
1. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

It opens on the 01/12/12 - http://hotelavenidasofia.com/?lang=es

Im booking up for April, i went passed it a few month ago and it looks like its gonna a great place!!

Essex UK
2. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

I went past end of September. Website said it was to open two weeks later at that time which appeared possible then, then a couple of days before due to open it changed again to December! Believe it when I see it!

Essex UK
3. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

Wait a minute....its not December...now it says January!

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 1
4. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

It says open January 7th now.. I wonder of this is definite? Want to book a few nights from the 9th. Emailed them and they said for sure, but they also said no rooms have balconys and the picture/drawing of the building does. Hard to trust! Has anybody walked by, any pictures of it?

Essex UK
5. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

I am there for new year...will report back from there however I would not book for 9th. Or book it without paying and an alternative on booking.com for piece of mind.

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 1
6. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

Thanks! Would love if you could get a picture of it to see what it actually looks like. Where will you be staying?

London, United...
reviews: 66
7. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

I walk past the hotel most days, it looks complete, there are tables set up, blinds etc.

I believe there were problems with the size of the balconies and the hotel is at present in legal battles with councils etc.

It certainly looks finished, and perhaps open for carnival in February?

United Kingdom
reviews: 2
8. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

Just returned from Sitges and friends who live there permanently tell me that there is a bit of a cock up! Evidently guests are not allowed to use their balconies as they are not of approved size!

London, United...
reviews: 66
9. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

I walked past today and it certainly now looks open. Looks a lovely place, will go and have a look inside in a day or two

10. Re: Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa - New Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 11, 2014