We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on the beach

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ploiesti, Romania
reviews: 7
Hotels on the beach

Hi,

I'm thinking to plan a vacation for next year in Sitges, and I'd like to ask if there are some nice hotels (3* or 4*) with half-board or all-inclusive, right on the beach.

Thanks

United Kingdom
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hotels on the beach

There's a whole row of hotels on the sea front - all at least bed and breakfast, and with restaurants for lunch and dinner. But one of the best things about Sitges is eating out in different places each night. We have had an aprtment in Sitges for 5 years and have been coming here for about 15 years and we still haven't ate in all the restaurants! Hotels on sea front include the Platja D'or, Santa Maria, La Pinta, and La Nin~a. All are at least 3*

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 11
2. Re: Hotels on the beach

I full agree with the previous answer. Eating at the hotel... with so much and good offer outside, will be a shame. If you avoid the restaurant in the very beach front and head where locals go you will even save money and have a great gastronomic experience

And some days you can take the train or bus (just 10 Km away) to the next town, Vilanova i la Geltru, that has fab beaches too (may nice for a change), and even more restaurants, usually even better value that at Sitges

3. Re: Hotels on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sitges
Recent Conversations