We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Which Girona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nicosia, Cyprus
reviews: 50
Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Does anyone know if I can leave luggage in either train or bus station in Girona? I understand that they are both walkning distance to the old city.

Girona, Spain
1. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

I guess that you can leave it in train station, but i'm not sure at all. The train and the bus station are almost in the same place, and from there to the old city there are maybe 20 minutes walking. Can't you leave that in your hotel for more safety?

Nicosia, Cyprus
2. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

The hotel is in salt (holiday inn) and is 20 minutes from the center so i was trying to avoid the back and forth: Hotel, center, old city, center, hotel, center (bus station), barcelona.

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 200
3. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Two yrs ago, I was looking for a place to store luggage as well. Answers on this forum indicated that there was nothing at the train station. Here's a link to the information page for Girona train station:

adif.es/en_US/…servicios_000104.shtml

Maybe you can ask the tourist office or visitors' centre:

http://www.girona.cat/turisme/eng/info.php

San Diego...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Did you ever find out if there was luggage storage in Girona? I'm going to be in the same position in September and I'm curious about your experience.

Nicosia, Cyprus
5. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Unfortunately, I didn't find out! I made different arrangements! I don't think there is such a facility anyway but a friend suggested leaving the luggage at a hotel near by and offer an amount to them! Hope this helps! Loved Girona! Enjoy!

Kilmarnock, United...
reviews: 18
6. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Hi, I saw this on an earlier post, apparently Equity Point Hostel offers luggage storage at a reasonable price. It's about a 10/15 minute walk from the bus/train station tripadvisor.com/…39653293

Plaça Catalunya 23

17002 - Girona

Bookings & modifications:

infogirona@equity-point.com

Skype name: Equity Point Hostels

Hostel reception:

Telf. +34 972 41 78 40

Valencia
7. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

There are now left luggage lockers in the train station, downstairs in the new AVE section.

London, United...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

Just back from Girona and yes, left luggage lockers at rail station. Follow signs to downstairs BUT make sure you have 5 euros 50 in change before you go down. Lockers accept 2,1 euros + 50 cents. Old City is 5 mins walk away. Beautiful place.

9. Re: Left luggage facilities in train station or bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 28, 2014