We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nou Camp

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Nou Camp

Hi,

Heading to Barca this weekend. Arrive into the airport at 1 for the match at 6pm. Just wondering whether I'm better off to collect the tickets straight from the airport and then go to my hotel at Las Ramblas or is Las Ramblas on the way to the Camp Nou from the airport? Trying to avoid the pre-match scrambling etc. Have to collect my ticket at the north gate of the stadium

Thanks Folks.

Liverpool
reviews: 43
1. Re: Nou Camp

If you can be checked in and out of hotel by 2pm you will have plenty of time to get to the ground. Metro straight there and then you can go back into the centre for a couple of hours, or maybe find a bar close to the ground to have a bite to eat.

Ireland
2. Re: Nou Camp

Thanks for that John... ps. hope you are a red! Great win at the weekend!!! ;o)

Barcelona, Spain
3. Re: Nou Camp

I think the FCB - Celta starts at SEVEN .

Camp Nou is not on the way to the centre, but as John H wrote , you have enough time anyway, even if you go by public transport from the airport ON CONDITION it is EL Prat ,

not GiROna / ryanair

?

Enjoy

Barcelona, Spain
4. Re: Nou Camp

I think the FCB - Celta starts at SEVEN .

Camp Nou is not on the way to the centre, but as John H wrote , you have enough time anyway, even if you go by public transport from the airport ON CONDITION it is EL Prat ,

not GiROna / ryanair

?

Enjoy

Exeter, United...
5. Re: Nou Camp

I went to Barca - Seville last year and found it really easy to get the tickets. If it is the same as when I went you will need to collect the tickets from the furthest cashier from the Shop which avoided lots of the queues.

Liverpool
reviews: 43
6. Re: Nou Camp

Donal, yes i am a red.

If it now starts at 7pm local time you have plenty of time to collect tickets after check in and then time to have food and beer somewhere in the centre.

Very easy to get between Placa Catalunya and the ground.

7. Re: Nou Camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, August 20, 2009