We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas near La Barceloneta beach

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
Tapas near La Barceloneta beach

I went to Barcelona in the fall of 2011 and discovered an amazing tapas place near La Barceloneta beach. I've been trying to remember the name and hoping someone out there would know it.

I took pictures of the interior, but I don't think Tripadvisor allows posting of pictures. I can PM it people who may know it.

Anyways, as a description, the tapas place only allows you to order food if you buy a kind of a mimosa-type drink. It serves things like croquettes, chorizo, these bacon/ham sandwiches with jalapeno and different types of cheeses (I remember having the roquefort). It is directly across the street from a store called "...ado SA.", which appears to be a "joyeros relojeros". The store sign is black. Next to it is a "Joieria B...." which I think is a "rellotgeria", with a green store sign.

Anyways, I know these descriptions are a bit vague, but if anyone read this is super familiar with Barcelona I'm just dying to figure out what the name of this place is called so I can go back one day!

Istanbul, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 196
1. Re: Tapas near La Barceloneta beach

Hola David,

Do you mean Can Paixano?

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187497-d6…

Here's a list of some popular tapas bars, grouped by area:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187497-c159865/Barce…

Barcelona, Spain
reviews: 10
2. Re: Tapas near La Barceloneta beach

Have a look also to this restaurant. It is a "charateristic" place. Not for tapas but for fish.

You can not book in advance and you can pay only cash, probably you will be treat bad and you will have to wait but gives you an idea of a different place. Enjoy Barcelona

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187497-d9…

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Tapas near La Barceloneta beach

Yes!!! That is it! Thanks!

4. Re: Tapas near La Barceloneta beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 31, 2014