We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona local SIM card for data

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 3
Barcelona local SIM card for data

I want to use data on my phone (no calls required) while in Barcelona. Is there a good option available through one of the providers, and hopefully something I can purchase at the airport on arrival

Abilene, Texas
reviews: 77
1. Re: Barcelona local SIM card for data

On the first floor of TERMINAL ONE, almost adjacent to GATE C70-71, CRYSTAL MEDIA SHOP sales SIM cards. As another reference point, the Barcelona airport map shows that Crystal Media Shop is almost in the beginning of the neck for the passage through to the B-Gates.

The service provider for which Crystal Media sells SIM cards is ORANGE. I bought my SIM card at Crystal Media Shop on arrival on July 3, but did not buy one with data as my phone I use on international trips is a very basic unlocked phone. I do not know, but believe it a safe assumption, you can get the kind of SIM card you want there.

2. Re: Barcelona local SIM card for data

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 21, 2014