We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel travelodge Poblenou

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Hotel travelodge Poblenou

Can someone tell me if this hotel is near to the Nou Camp please?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 4
1. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

no, it is on the opposite direction, and by public transport it could take +1h.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 16
2. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

The other Travelodge at Hospitalet is closer to Camp Nou but probably less convenient for the rest of Barcelona.

England
3. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

Right thanks for the replies, can anyone recommend a hotel near the Nou Camp? Also, how far from the city centre is the Nou Camp?

We are going in October for my sons 13th birthday, & want it to revolve around the footy stadium. Is it a good area to stay?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 4
4. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

in your case, i would look for a hotel in a central area (plaça catalunya, passeig de gracia, etc) or around plaça espanya, then you are close to a L3 metro station. it is a short ride to the stadium (30 minutes, from first area or 15 from plaça espanya) and at same time you are close to the touristic points.

staying close to the stadium means that you are far away from all the rest, so not sure if it is convenient at the end.

England
5. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

Thanks for the reply. So, can you recommend a cheapish hotel or b&b for me? it doesnt have to be very posh, as long as its clean & central. Thankyou

Shanghai, China
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 192
6. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

Near Placa d'Espanya, have a look at Hotel Azul. Good for groups and families. If it doesn't suit you, pls give # of people and budget in euros.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 16
7. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

Placa d'Espanya area is quite a good choice because it is easy to get to Camp Nou and very convenient for the rest of the city from there. It's also an easy walk up an interesting street and then some open air escalators to the Olympic Stadium, which was until recently the home ground of Espanyol.

8. Re: Hotel travelodge Poblenou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 14, 2014