We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro Trip Advice

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kota Kinabalu...
Euro Trip Advice

Hi there, I'm planning on going to Europe for a one month trip this coming August but I'm not sure if a month would be enough to visit 10 places. The places I had in mind are Amsterdam-Berlin-Vienna-Budapest-Croatia-Greece-Rome-Paris-Barcelona-Glasgow.

Planning to stay 3-4 days in each country. My budget is about 3000euros.

I'd like to know your thoughts. Thanks :)

Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 234
1. Re: Euro Trip Advice

Hola pulu2pulu,

3000€ for 1 month. That's roughly 100€ per day. Does that include accommodation, transportation and food? Are you traveling alone or will you have a companion?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
2. Re: Euro Trip Advice

A month for all those places, 8 cities and 2 countries, will definitely be whistle-stop.

Apart from the budget question it sounds totally exhausting. Can you reduce it a bit?

Kota Kinabalu...
3. Re: Euro Trip Advice

I'm travelling with a friend. 3000 euros including accomodation and transportation. Would that be sufficient? First time traveller, still doing some research.

Now, we're planning on reducing the numbers of places since we thought it'd be too much of a rush.

Off these places, which would you suggest to go to?

Mainly interested in Amsterdam-Berlin-Vienna-Budapest-Croatia-France but if any other suggestions we don't mind :)

We're interested in the architecture, history and more sight-seeings.

Thank you!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
reviews: 2,678
4. Re: Euro Trip Advice

pulu:

I would stay at least 4 days in fewer cities to be able to see them better.

Be aware that Rome and Paris are very expensive destinations.

Kota Kinabalu...
5. Re: Euro Trip Advice

Thanks Benny, any suggestions on what to see in Barcelona??

Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 234
6. Re: Euro Trip Advice

Since you like architecture, you'll have a great time in Barcelona. Here's a link to the Top Question on Must See's.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187497-c105837/Bar…

There's a lot of useful info in the Top Qs.

7. Re: Euro Trip Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 09, 2014