We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe area at night

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 1
Safe area at night

Hello,

This will be our first trip to Barcelona and the opportunity came very quickly so i have been unable to research much. We will be there fthe first week of March. Can you please tell me if the location of the Hotel Le Meridien Barcelona is located in a safe area? Any information you can share would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Mary

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 6
1. Re: Safe area at night

It depends on what you mean by safe. The Meridien is on La Rambla. The area is known for tourist scams and pickpocketing, but it's no worse than any other super touristy area of the city. If you're worried about your physical integrity, I don't think any part of central Barcelona is known for violent crime.

Wisconsin
reviews: 1
2. Re: Safe area at night

Thanks Monsieur :)

3. Re: Safe area at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014