We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona in Feb '13

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 35
Barcelona in Feb '13

Hi all!

My husband and I are planning to visit Barcelona from 19 - 22 February before we depart on 23 February '13 afternoon.

We're thinking of visiting all the famous attractions around the Gothic Quarter, Camp Nou, probably La Roca Village if there is time on our last day. On top of that, I'm also very interested to do Girona, Costa Brava area and stay over at Cadaques.

However, I've read that Costa Brava is mostly closed during the winter months and there are possibilities of the Tramuntana. And especially my husband and I are not driving plus the Cadaques is not very accessible, I'm wondering if the Cadaques still worth an overnight stay in February or should we join a day tour to visit the place instead?

Thank you.

cumbria
reviews: 10
21. Re: Barcelona in Feb '13

I think by now we have all read about your boutique!!!!

I always thought you could not use this for advertising

22. Re: Barcelona in Feb '13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 31, 2014