We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashdod
imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

26 days ago I booked flight Tel Aviv-Barcelona on Sept 3-d but I still

can't print my boarding pass,even though I'm trying to do that every

day.Website Vueling.com is permanently blocked & the phone # given is-according to phone operators-incorrect,so there's no way whatsoever to contact the airline.I'm under impression that it's done deliberately.How come that it's impossible to contact the carrier for 26days!I want to print my boarding pass & make changes about my luggage.I've got my booking confirmation.Is it enough to board the plane or I must produce boarding pass too?If so,How can I reach this mysticVueling.com?Where and why is it hiding?

Regards,Alex

22 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
1. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

I was looking at the vueling website today and found out how I would be able to add luggage (in the future) as a friend had also told me it was difficult to do. Basically I just went along all the headings to see what each one covered; , I think it was under "Your reservation"

Youalways need a boarding pass to pass security even before you try to board a plane; if you can't print it off you can go to the check-in desk at the airport.

Edited: 4:25 pm, August 17, 2012
Shanghai, China
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 192
2. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

Hola Alex and welcome to TA Barcelona,

Sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble with Vueling. As Lynda says, the website is pretty straightforward and I used it last month to check-in, without problem.

You have to go first to Your Booking:

https:/…RetrieveBooking.aspx

Rio Rancho, New...
3. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

What is lock in your price? I clicked it and now I don't know if I bought the flight or not?

Rio Rancho, New...
4. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

I am sorry but I am so annoyed that I cannot get any info... It is just disappointing that their website is not working correctly...

St. Louis, MO
reviews: 25
5. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

Renata, "lock in your price" is simply a way to "hold" that price for, I think, 24 hrs. while you decide if you want to purchase it. If you did not type in your credit card info and click something that says "purchase", you did not buy your flight. American Airlines has a similar feature. With the way prices bounce all around from hr. to hr. and even min. to min., it's a good feature.

While I have not yet tried to print a boarding pass, I have a booking with them and rec'd. an email reminder from them. They are somehow related to to or part of Iberia Airlines. Perhaps Iberia can help you with your problem if you contact them. It's worth a shot.

Rio Rancho, New...
6. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

Thank you very much for your reply :)!

I hope I will be able to reach them... It is not possible to do it now...even via email...

I clicked "buy the tickets" and then the price changed from 40 euro to 4000 euro! unbelievable!!!! I would cancel the booking if I could now.

Maybe I will try with Iberia, thank you for this advice!

Ashdod
7. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

they unblocked (after my threatening to cancel the booking) some sites.One of them gave phone # ofcustomer service dep-nt 807200100.I had been trying to reach it for 4 hours in a row ,gave up in the end and called our phone service asking for telephone assisted.The phone operator said such a

number doesn't exist as there no numbers in sPAIN STARTING with 807.

So this is one of Vuelings current dirty tricks All honest people must boycot

and fight these shameless crooks.

Ashdod
8. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

The phone number of vueling custoners service is fake

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
9. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

807 number DO exist in Spain, they are premium numbers so cost you a lot to call them.

googling i've found you some alternative numbers that cost a lot less: http://wiki.nomasnumeros900.com/Vueling

Ashdod
10. Re: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com

DEAR LYNDA,thanks a lot for your participation.I really appreciate your help It's still impossible to get in touch with vueling in terms of luggage:they are creating tricky artificial obstacles for passengers in order to obtain from them as much money as possible.(baggage check in is twice as expensive in the airport as online)Read Russian very long site "Passengers reviews of vueling

airlines"containing HUNDREDS of messages full of anger and contempt According to them apart from constant and conscious scam,agressive money extortion aND the like 98% of passengers receive their luggage several days weeks,even months after their landing(sometimes it vanishes in the thin air.

It's true that Russian people aren't as restrained as,say,British,they can lose their tempe and self-control seeing injustice or fraud,but I don't believe they are telling lies(hundreds of them?)In their accusations of Vueling.

Reply to: imposibility to contact airline vueling.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted