We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arrival by aerobus

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bushey, United...
reviews: 14
arrival by aerobus

hi, we are a large group arriving around 10pm by aerobus. we are staying at aparthotel acacia on comte d'urgell near the hospital clinic. my question is, does the aerosbus stop near here or do we need to go to pl catalunya and use the metro? any advice greatly appreciated. also can you tell me about the area we are staying? thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
1. Re: arrival by aerobus

If there is a group of you you might actually be better off getting taxis as 4 of you will pay nearly 15e on the bus in any case and taxi just over 20€ probably.

Also you can't actually the metro from Catalunya to Hospital Clinic without changing at Diagonal. With luggage not a great experience. Aerobus stops at Plaça Universitat too but that's too far towalk to the hotel with luggage.

Area is non-touristy Barcelona: residential plus offices and shops and bars and restaurants. Also Ninot market, medical faculty, hospital, and fire station, so you hear quite a lot of sirens.

Buses into centre and beyond down Villaroel.

Bushey, United...
reviews: 14
2. Re: arrival by aerobus

thank you Lynda, very helpful once again. I'm sure I'll think of something else to ask soon!