We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

your help please

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool England
reviews: 44
your help please

Hi Lynda

Just wondered if you could help.My friend and I are off to Barcelona next Tueasday for a three day shopping trip and are staying outside of the city in a place called cerdanyola de valles, the hotel sounds nice its by a technology park.Our problem is how do we get to this hotel from the airport.Any suggestions please.

Barcelona, Spain
reviews: 66
1. Re: your help please

Your hotel is on the Parc Tecnològic del Vallés? Oh my god, what are you doing there?

The most realiable way to reach the hotel by public transport is taxi. You can reach the area by bus, but this involve a transport to the city centre (train or aerobus), from the city centre to "Fabra i Puig" metro L-1 station. And from there, the A3 bus to Cerdanyola.

If I'd stay in your situation, I'd hire a car.

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
reviews: 6
2. Re: your help please

Hello petuna,

This particular hotel is a fantastic one. It belongs to a group that also owns one of the nicest hotels in the city of Barcelona.

www.grandmarinahotel.com/index.english.html

If I were you, I would try and change my rsvn to the one I just mentioned.

Otherwise you will need a car and even then it will be hard to find.

There is a new trainline that recently opened that will take you from downtown to Cerdanyola in about 20 minutes.

The hotel is mostly used by visitors to the many industries and offices in that Industrial Park.

Have fun!

Barcelona, Spain
reviews: 66
3. Re: your help please

Umm yes, there is teh new "C7" conmuter line. But instead the line, I still thinking (like Johnny) that's not a good place for city visitors.