We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewish Holidays

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
Jewish Holidays

Does anyone have information about celebrating the Jewish Holidays in a synagogue in Barcelona?

1. Re: Jewish Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:03 am, August 11, 2005
Barcelona, Spain
reviews: 66
2. Re: Jewish Holidays

Shalom Primadona,

As I know, there is only a synanogue in Barcelona. The jewish community in the city is quite small but they keep a web site:

http://www.cibonline.org/home.asp

The site is only in Spanish, but sure they answer you if you can send an English mail to them.

info@cibonline.org

Cleveland
3. Re: Jewish Holidays

SADASAD: Have removed your racist post. Its sentiment like yours that promote hate in the world. Lets do our best to keep this site respectful and useful.

UK
reviews: 10
4. Re: Jewish Holidays

Hear, hear, Primadona. There are good & bad in every race, creed & colour & the thing that posted that is definitely part of what is wrong with the world.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
5. Re: Jewish Holidays

I'd asked for post to be removed some time before Xaf posted his message so it took a while to be picked up on. It had "greeted" me in my in-box when I got my daily updates.

I once had a post rejected because I referred to bird-shxx and had to rewrite as "muck" so I think the automatic system needs a few more prohibited words added to it and will be commenting on this.

Cleveland
6. Re: Jewish Holidays

Xaf - Thanks for the info; have e-mailed a request.

Cleveland
7. Re: Jewish Holidays

Senoraylan: Thanks for the support! A rather rude introduction since this was my first post. Unfortunately, though, they don't see they ARE the problem.