We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother Daughter first time Barcelona

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampton, New...
reviews: 12
Mother Daughter first time Barcelona

My daughter will be studying in Perugia Italy this fall. I am going to visit her in September and we thought we'd take a long weekend (Thurs - Sunday) and go to Barcelona. We will be flying Vueling from Rome to BCN and arriving at 11pm (23:00). We are trying to decide, since we are arriving so late, whether we should spend the first night at a hotel near the airport. Two we have looked at are: Ciutat del Prat and Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto. We are wondering if it will be easy/difficult/safe for us to get transportation to either of these hotels. We are flying out early Sunday morning and so we were considering an airport hotel for Saturday night as well...........and perhaps staying closer to Las Ramblas for Friday night (looking at Eurostarts Cristal Palace; Tryp Apolo or Hotel Pulitzer). Does this make sense? Thanks so much for your help! We may have more questions too!!

Portugal
11. Re: Mother Daughter first time Barcelona

Great description, Pandachris!

That's why I like Trip Advisor. We change opinions, experiences and we have a lot of fun writing and reading posts!

Bye!

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
reviews: 17
12. Re: Mother Daughter first time Barcelona

Thankyou, Mariaribeiro

I've had some useful hints and tips from TA so I like to be able to put something back from time to time.

13. Re: Mother Daughter first time Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 02, 2009