We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Holiday ! - Barcelona

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kualalumpur
reviews: 1
Great Holiday ! - Barcelona

We just returned from a great holdiay , all 10 days , in Barcelona . The city is wonderful for those who like to explore and enjoy the warmth of both the people and the charms of the City by day and night . I guess we were lucky too to have a very good Apartment Provider through Vivebarcelona who arranged everything for us . The apartment was centrally located and clean with everything provided for and exactly as described . We were a little nervous having heard of some horror stories . However we were most delighted with the services we recieved . As a traveller one has to take the necessary precautions however there was not a moment where we felt unhappy or worried about safety even late at night . Even language was not a problem ! So to all who are going have fun and enjoy !

canada
1. Re: Great Holiday ! - Barcelona

Hi, I book my apartment at vivebarcelona an me and my boyfriend will go on may. Can you tell me more about your apartment. We have the barceloneta 4. Thanks Sophie

2. Re: Great Holiday ! - Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 29, 2009