We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stop over between Barcelona and Torla?

Which Catalonia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 5
Where to stop over between Barcelona and Torla?

We are driving from Barcelona to Torla in early September and we'd like to stop somewhere along the way for one night and we'd like to inlcude a hike or a fish in a National Park apart from Odessa. I have now researched so many places I am very confused... Can someone please make a decision for me or at least narrow down my selections :) Thank you

Jefferson City...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Where to stop over between Barcelona and Torla?

Hello:

I would recommend the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park and a trip through the Vall de Boi. I can't recommend lodgings (we did these as day trips while staying near Tremp), but they're well worth a trip.

2. Re: Where to stop over between Barcelona and Torla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 03, 2013