We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Day is the Alcazar Closed?

Which Toledo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 11
Which Day is the Alcazar Closed?

My guide book says it's closed on Mondays and I thought I'd read that on TA as well. This website says Wednesday? The times are also different from the guidebook. If anyone could share correct information, it would be appreciated

spain.info/en/…alcazar_de_toledo.html

Valencia, Spain
1. Re: Which Day is the Alcazar Closed?

Hi DebinthePeg,

Here you can find information about Army Museum

ejercito.mde.es/en/…

It's official site, so it's the right one

Edited: 7:46 am, May 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 11
2. Re: Which Day is the Alcazar Closed?

Thanks. I didn't see any info on the site as to what days it's open but there is an email contact. I'll send them an email.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,311
3. Re: Which Day is the Alcazar Closed?

From the official site:

The Museum will remain closed on Wednesday (including those that are holidays) and Sunday starting at 15.00 h.

Also closed: January 1st and 6th, May 1st, December 24th, 25th, 31th and the days that for some special circumstance or fact determined promptly reported to the public well in advanced.

4. Re: Which Day is the Alcazar Closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 02, 2014