We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

h10 tenerife player

Which Puerto de la Cruz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
reviews: 16
h10 tenerife player

looking to book this hotel but reading mixed reviews are there any rooms better than others also what would the weather be like at beginning of july thanks

Sunderland
reviews: 27
1. Re: h10 tenerife player

Hi Raymondo

We have been going to the H10 Tenerife Playa for the last 8 years and found it a nice comfortable clean hotel .

Lots of people today want 5* hotels for 2* prices and try and find fault with everything .

The hotel is from the 60/70s and could do with a bit of up dating ,but even my wife ,who is particular , enjoys our stays there .

As to rooms , in every hotel there are some rooms that are better than others ,and some people want different things from a room . If you are put in a room on the ground floor front ,it can be pretty dark as they look onto a garden with trees and shrubbery . Higher up , front view and side view you overlook the Lido and the sea .

We always ask for a poolside room on the ground floor as it is very handy for getting to the pool and it has the sun in the afternoon .

Weather should be good with plenty of sun ( we hope ) with temps in the 70s .

newcastle
reviews: 16
2. Re: h10 tenerife player

thanks for your reply would it be worth paying extra for a room with a balcony

Sunderland
3. Re: h10 tenerife player

Hi

I think it is better having a balcony , but to be honest, we have never paid extra for a balcony.

We have always gone with a travel company ,Cooks and Jet2 , and paid one price . Each time we have been given a room with a balcony , and have even asked for a change of room when we did not like where our room was . Now , after going for several years ,we e.mail ahead and ask for the room we want .Up to now we have always been given the room we wanted .

Chester
reviews: 35
4. Re: h10 tenerife player

Hi Raymondo,

I have not stayed at this hotel but if I want afternoon / evening sun on the room I usually ask for a mountain view. The rooms overlooking the Lido should have morning / afternoon sun on the room.

Temps in July, should be high 20's. 2 weeks ago I was on Playa Jardin and there were a lot of people in the sea and the air temp was about 23-25.

Keith.

Sunderland
5. Re: h10 tenerife player

Hi

We always have a room overlooking the pool ,which is on the opposite side of the corridor to the lido view , and the sun is usually on our balcony by 1.30 /2.00 oclock .

6. Re: h10 tenerife player

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz