We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

England
Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

We are going to Lanzarote on Thursday & have been invited over to Fueteventura for a day by a friend who owns a vills there. I know it goes from Playa Blanca, the price seems a bit expensive if I have searched correctly. For foot passengers it seems to work out at about £45 for the return day trip. Is this the best price I am likely to find? Also is there any carparking near to the ferry as we will be travelling from Costa Teguise?

Nottingham
reviews: 6
1. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

For Fred Olsen's cat it is €27.18 return for adults. You can book on line on https:/…tarifas.aspx

Sorry, can't help about the car parking.

C

x

England
2. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

Thanks for the link but with the fuel surcharge its 68 euros that is with the discount for my husband being over 60. I have 3 months to go and am not sure if they need proof of age. So its still about £45 a bit expensive for a day trip I think.

Birmingham, England
reviews: 1
3. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

Hi Maxine,

Try this link for the Armas ferry.

http://www.naviera-armas.com/

Keith.

England
4. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

That looks a bit better I think the best thing to do is just go along on the day and have a look.

Thanks

West Midlands...
reviews: 13
5. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

Hi, just got back from Costa Teguise (we call it home). Just to let you know that the Aramas Ferry is the cheapest, it takes longer but is cheaper. We have been over the Fueteventura a lot, and also stayed there. There is a carp parking right at the port in Play Blanca, so you will have no trouble leaving the car for the day. Also at Fueteventura there are taxis that meet the ferry even though you are right in the town.

Hope this all helps you .

England
6. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

We have just returned from Lanzarote, the Armas ferry is not running between 16th to 31st October so we used the Fred Olsen one. The cost was 36.18 euros each. There is a free bus running from Arriciffe calling at Peurto del Carmen on route that connects to the ferry. The bus journey takes approx. 45 minutes, and the ferry although advertised at 12 minutes seemed to take 20 minutes.

7. Re: Lanzarote to Fueteventura Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 18, 2009