We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa rental?

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 23
Villa rental?

Hi,

Could someone please advise a good website for villa rental in PDC/Matagorda/Pocillos area please.

Sparky.

ireland
reviews: 23
1. Re: Villa rental?

I used lanzluxuryvillas.com. Lots of choice and staff were very quick to respond and very helpful...

achill
reviews: 22
2. Re: Villa rental?

Lanzarotebreaks.com have some good earley bird deals.

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Villa rental?

Hi Sparky,

We have used Owners Direct many times with no problems, and this time we are using Premier Holidays. :). I usually check out the villa's when i'm out there. This years is in Los Pocillos and very nice it is too :)

Edited: 9:43 am, March 01, 2012
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
4. Re: Villa rental?

I usually just look on holiday rentals or holiday lettings and find a property. You then contact the owner direct so easy to ask questions etc. I would much rather avoid a middle man wherever possible!

Edited: 9:46 am, March 01, 2012
London, United...
reviews: 13
5. Re: Villa rental?

I booked my villa yesterday. I found it on here (to the left of your pc screen) under Holiday Rentals. Looks fab, great reviews and now I am wishing my life away until 24th August.

Good luck

Jacqueline

San Sebastian...
reviews: 39
6. Re: Villa rental?

Hi,

you can also check on TA vacation rentals and Flipkey. There are very nice private villas and you can also see reviews from people that already been there.

Cheers,

Astrid at Feelfree Rentals

7. Re: Villa rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:13 pm, June 12, 2013