We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Which Lanzarote hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
europe
reviews: 1
Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Anyone stayed here? Found a 4 bed here on ownersdirect and am considering it for a week in late oct or early nov. Anyone any idea what its like? Would it be busy enough at that time of year? We are a bit concerned about being in a ghost complex. Or failing that, does anyone have any advise as to where would be a good place to stay at that time of year? We are a party of 4 adults and 3 childrenm 6,8. and 13. Many thanks.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
1. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

I have never stayed there but have stayed in Playa Blanca on numerous occasions.

The complex looks very nice. No one will be able to tell how busy it will be, but Lanzarote is a popular winter destination. I don't know if there would be many other children around unless you go during school holidays,

Rickmansworth Herts
reviews: 29
2. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Hi, Did you end up going to Puerto Chico? I am looking to go out to Lanzarote for a week from 1st January 2011. We like the area near Playa Flamingo but we do not like the Marina Rubicon side of Playa Blanca. We are looking for a comfortable villa or bungalow for two 55+ people. We rented a very comfortable 4 bed villa lwiht pool and hot tub ast year in the Montana Roja area just up the road from Playa Flamingo and as this is not available this year we had hoped to get something in that area preferably with a view of Fueterventura. Can you recommend Puerto Chico or can any one else recommend somehting for us. Thanks

Yvonne

Paignton, United...
3. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

hi,

did you end up staying at peruto chico in sept?

can you tell me what it was like and which villa you stayed in. we are about to book villa 1 but can find no visitor comments which is unusual and a bit unevrving!

can you help please?

many thanks,

chris

Manchester, United...
4. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Hi did you go to puerto chico in Jan 11? we have taken the plunge and booked a 4 bed for July this year, would be grateful for any comments

Rickmansworth Herts
reviews: 29
5. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Hello

I ended up booking a really nice villa in the Montana Roja area of Playa Blanca as I changed my dates to the end of January 2011. I am now interested in Puerto Chico for next January has anyone any feed back on this please?????

Thanks Yvonne

London, United...
6. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

HI All stayed at Puerto Chico a few years ago. We stayed at the villa sleeping 9 (two families). Villas fantastic, wonderful location, easy walk into main resort. Our villa looked out to the beach and sea, fantastic views. The villa complex is small, not over crowded, we stayed here in August. Would return. There is a spar shop just outside the complex, and a couple of restaurants. Overall we had a fantastic holiday here.

Crewkerne, United...
7. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Hi there

Have stayed twice at Puerto Chica and LOVED it.

If I could afford to this is where I would buy a property.

Easy distance to beaches....... minutes away.... easy to main shops and restaurants and the "local" shops etc. Bike hire a great idea.

You cant go wrong here, and the views from the terraces (sea facing) are beautiful. We are trying to find a place here for this October.

Almeria, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 52
8. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Great location! 15 mins walk in either direction for beaches. Spar supermarket as has been said. A few bars and restaurants, and only a 5 minute walk into the town centre.

Grab it while you can as the building work is supposed to start in the next couple of years.

Elle xx

Southampton, United...
reviews: 3
9. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

We are staying in puerto Chico first week of January with 2 16 year olds - are there any bars within easy walk that do quizzes,or any sort of entertainment - bands etc?

Amsterdam
reviews: 22
10. Re: Puerto chico Playa Blanca?

Hi we r planning to rent a bungalow for 2 weeks can anyone tell me what is on the complex and if it is a secure complex as have read of breakins in other areas although I love Playa Blanca we have stayed at the Hesperia Playa Dorada in Jan this year but want to get away from routine of breakfast and dinner at set times so r going to do SC this time. Love the look of the bungalows in the photos.

Thanks in advance

Lanzlady