We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

off the beaten track in Lanzarote: Tip #1

Lanzarote, Spain
reviews: 1
off the beaten track in Lanzarote: Tip #1

I takes a while to get off the beaten track in Lanzarote.

Not easy under the pressure of Cesar Manrique, Tours Operators and Large Resorts in Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise.

But there is a life out there, that some get to taste.

There are secrets spots that the locals might share with you if you stop and show enough curiosity and interest.

There are places where you will feel the local energy of the local nightlife....

...and the list goes on...

After having work part in the mega touristic attractions of the island for years I grew tired of offering the same packaged experience to our visitors, so I went off the beaten track and opened a small rural hotel in Tao. I will be sharing my knowledge with you on these forum every week so you have a unique experience. The first tip: the only place worthwhile checking out at night in Arrecife is the Tsunami bar with local bands life and good music.

1. Re: off the beaten track in Lanzarote: Tip #1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 06, 2010