We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New years eve

Which San Sebastian de la Gomera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
New years eve

We´re a couple in mid-twenties, and arriving in San Sebastian Dec. 31st. Any recommendations on a restaurant to celebrate New Years eve?

Leeds, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: New years eve

Hi,

I am thinking of booking San Sebastian for next New Year - would you recommend it?

If so do you have any specific recommendations?

Thanks.

Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: New years eve

I would definately recommend going there, but if you're seeking a new years eve with spectacular fireworks and so on, then go somewhere else. No restaurants were open, except the one at our hotel (Torre del Conde). We ended up shelling out 136 euros for a mediocre 4-course set menu (incl. wine) for two persons. Don't know what the other tourists were up to, because there were mainly spanish families there. It was an experience, but not worth the money at all.

Went out to the main square after midnight, where there was a big outdoor party with live music etc.

Almost everything (gas stations, supermarkets, restaurants and so on) was closed the entire January 1st.

Leeds, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: New years eve

Thanks for the feedback, I think we'll head there in summer instead and re-think New Year.

Thanks again.

4. Re: New years eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, March 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian de la...
More San Sebastian de la Gomera Topics