We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafes on the Island

Which San Sebastian de la Gomera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Internet cafes on the Island

Hi

Are they any Internet cafes on La Gomera?

Cheers

Shu

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 35
1. Re: Internet cafes on the Island

I have used the internet in the Tourist Information office in San Sebastian - very helpful staff. Pretty sure I saw one in Valle Gran Rey behind the church on the way to the bus station.

Bristol, United...
2. Re: Internet cafes on the Island

Thanks

That is great

Clitheroe
reviews: 2
3. Re: Internet cafes on the Island

My husband and I are thinking of renting an apartment in San Sebastian for 6 weeks from Feb to March.We are an active retired couple who want to be within walking distance of town.

Would require a balcony and sea view any ideas?

uk
Destination Expert
for San Sebastian de la Gomera, La Gomera
reviews: 19
4. Re: Internet cafes on the Island

You'll find Internet Cafes in both San Sebastian and Valle Gran Rey. Don't remember seeing in Santiago but La Chalana on the beach has fast free WiFi.

Norwich, United...
reviews: 14
5. Re: Internet cafes on the Island

Although it's not free the Marina in San Sebastian has good wifi. You pay in the small supermarket on the road to the ferry terminal. You can purchase by the hour day or week. Signal is good in the ferry terminal building and you can get a cheap cup of coffee in the cafe there.

6. Re: Internet cafes on the Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, January 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian de la...
More San Sebastian de la Gomera Topics