We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go?

Which Fuerteventura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham
reviews: 8
Where to go?

Looking for AI in October - half term week, have stayed in Corraleqo twice and really enjoyed, last time stayed at Oliva Beach - brilliant, but have priced it for this year and flying from NCL its over 800 a week can anyone advise me a nice hotel in a lovely beach in Fuerteventura, as I a going to try and cost this holiday separately, wondered about Jandia? any advice

Thanks

aberdeen
1. Re: Where to go?

Don't know about Jandia Town, which I'm sure others will be able to advise you on, but beachfront Costa Calma may be to your liking. The Monica Beach and Fuerteventura Playa hotels have been offering some attractively priced AI deals lately. The hotel most similar to the Riu Oliva Beach in this area is the Melia Gorriones which is right on the massive Sotavento Beach. If you check out the Melia website and be prepared to join their MAS rewards scheme (which is no bother at all), you may well find a deal a fair bit less than the off-putting £800 all in you mention.

Israel
reviews: 9
2. Re: Where to go?

It's a long way off ,but am debating returning to Gran Canaria or Puerto de la Cruz in northern Tenerife both which I love.The other option is to try Costa Adeje. I see that there are many more beautiful hotels in the south but am sceptical as I am afraid that it might be tacky .

Can anyone out there advice ,compared to Costa meloneras,Puerto de Morgan and Casta Amadores in Gran Canaria how is Costa Adeje ?

Mant thanks in advance

Mai

I have tried to delete this post without success as I see I posted in the wrong place sorry .

Edited: 7:10 am, March 31, 2013
3. Re: Where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 02, 2014